Sunday, June 28, 2015

Unexpected Love

Is this Love? It can't be. It shouldn't be. I must stop.

She came into my life as a stranger, during the time that I've felt that the world has turned its back on me. She was a good listener, a bubbly person, an interesting one. I've thought I was living a terrible life. Then, She came and made me realize in an instant how, I can still be considered, as a lucky one.

Come to think about it, I knew her through the internet. Where bunch of dummies are around. Fake people who are pretending to be somebody else. Through the swarm of lies, I think I have found a genuine one.

Time had passed and I was given the chance to know her better. I must admit, she was amazing. Since I went home here in the Philippines, My life can be described like a stagnant water. No movements, nothing's happening at all. It was on a constant sadness, nothing is changing, everything remains the same, each and everyday. She came and my days turned brighter, She slowly turned my boring days to gloomy ones. I've felt alive and happy. I've felt motivated and energized to raise my self up and face life challenges once again.

She has her own sadness. It was even worse than what I have. I wanted to give her a hand. I want her to be happy. I feel that there is a reason why God made our roads intersect. If God wanted to use me to make her smiles real again, I would not object. I am more than willing to help.

Comes the moment that I could no longer explain what I feel for her. We always talk, almost everyday. She's comfortable on telling me everything, everyday, there will always be stories about those guys who are trying to win her heart.

I don't really know what I'm suppose to feel. Should I be hurt? or rather, Who am I to get hurt?
She treats me as a good friend, and I'm afraid that I see her, something more than that.

Those guys who are pursuing her are way, way, way better than I am. They have good credentials and they also have good looks. Compared to me, who is just an ordinary guy, without nothing to boast.

She deserves the best, She deserves to be happy. I want her to be happy. I want her to live her life to the fullest. I want her to experience everything that life has to offer. I want her to make the most out of everything.

Is this Love? It can't be. It shouldn't be. I must stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment